Six Ways To Make The Most Of Baby's Nap Time
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Baby Travel Gear for Sleeping and other Baby Travel topics.
Do you have any ideas for enjoying our vacation while baby is napping?
Traveling with baby has it's own challenges. Between planning for naps, feedings, diaper changes, playtime, and quiet time, one wonders how there is any time left in the day. However, though it is always a good idea to take baby's routines into consideration, there's no reason why you can't let baby nap and spend some time enjoying your vacation as well. Here are six ways to do just that.
- Hire a sitter and spend the afternoon exploring the town while baby gets naptime and playtime at the hotel.
- Switch off with your spouse throughout the vacation. One day, Dad gets to go out golfing while Mom relaxes on the hotel deck with a book. One day, Mom gets to go out for a spa afternoon, while Dad catches up on the TV news at the hotel room – with headphones.
- Take baby out for a jog in the stroller. Then relax and enjoy the waves while she snoozes.
- Go for a hike and put baby in the backpack carrier. Enjoy the scenery while she peacefully drifts off for a nap.
- Take a well-timed drive out to enjoy the landscape just before your little one's nap. By the time you come back, she'll be ready to join you on your next excursion.
- Spend a few hours at the beach relaxing with drinks and some munchies. Put baby down for a nap in the shade while you and hubby enjoy a seashore picnic.