Best Cruise Lines For Bringing Baby On Board
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Cruise Travel with Babies and other Baby Travel topics.
What are some of the best cruise lines for infants?
Wondering what the top baby-friendly cruises are? Not all cruise ships are best for families and baby. But we've done a little research on which ones are a little more family friendly. Here's the scoop:
- Most cruise ships have individual babysitting available, including Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Cunard, Crystal, and Radisson Seven Seas. You'll need to check with the cruise ship, but often babies from 6 months and up have childcare in place.
- Group childcare is available with Disney, Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, and Cunard cruises.
- One thing to remember is that although babysitting may be available, activity programs start at 2 or even 3 years of age for young children. Carnival and Norwegian are two cruise lines that have programs that start at age 2.
- Royal Caribbean has teamed up with Fisher Price toys to create a playgroup for parents and infants who are from 6 months to three years.
- Princess Cruises has a play area that's great for tots and open to babies – parent supervision required.
- Cunard's playroom has a ball bin and doubles as a nursery.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.